Sunday 30 November 2014

Operation Cygnar - I will paint every model in the collection

I have set myself the goal of finishing off the Cygnar Warmachine army, in it's totality, by the end of January 2015. The picture below is most of what i have left to paint (missing are 3 light jacks, Triumph and Laddermore who are either in the post, or mostly done.)

Now some of these are duplicates, but the goal is to have every single currently available model for Cygnar painted. Excluded are Sturgis, Dynamo and the caster resculpts. Oh, and all the mercenaries.... that's next years task. 





Here is the checklist
  • Caine1
  • Nemo1
  • Nemo3 and Finch
  • Stryker2
  • Stryker 3
  • Darius and Halfjacks (you can see the conversion i made in the top left)
  • Thunderhead
  • Triumph
  • 3 Chargers
  • 2 Fireflys
  • 2 Sentinels
  • Cygnar Heavy (Centurion, Hammersmith, Avenger)
  • Hunter
  • Storm Tower
  • Stormcallers
  • Sword Knights
  • Silverline stormguard
  • Runewood
  • Laddermore
  • Allison Jakes
  • Journeyman caster (male)
In addition, I will aim to finish off the mercs I have on hand
  • Eiryss 1 &2
  • Ragman
  • Gorman

It's a big job, and I will be posting updates as I go along. Once I am complete, I will do an epic photoshoot of the whole army deployed. Should be great. 


PS. This is what I have already painted




3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I will be happy if I can get a couple of units painted by then!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, my contract at work is up, and I haven't taken any leave in years. So I reckon ill have a month or two sitting around, its good to do something :)

      Delete
  2. dat stormwall doh.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...