Thursday 13 March 2014

Stormguard COMPLETE!


Wow, I actually finished a unit!

This is epic, the first new models off the painting table in nearly 12 months. 

Painting for me, has always been a "feel" thing. Either I want to do it, and then i do it a lot, or i just hate the damn thing. 

The Stormguard are done in my "Storm Knight" scheme which is really really simple. 

The dark blue is heavily glazed and only lightly shaded and highlighted. The real character on the models comes from the lightning marks, which are lightning blue and white wiggly lines. 

I'm looking forward to getting these guys on the table as they are one of the few "reach" options Cygnar has, and with lightning arc on the polearms, they can murder light infantry with great rapidity. 

PS. Trying out a new lightbox!

COMING SOON!

So......................

I have the following to paint, in no particular order. 
  • Ol'Rowdy
  • Thunderhead
  • Charger, Hunter, Minuteman (all 2nd copies for my force)
  • A Centurion/Avenger/Hammersmith magnetised combi kit
  • Aiyanna and Holt
  • Ragman
  • Eiryss (elite)
  • Gorman
  • Lord Runewood
  • Sword knights (2nd unit of 6)
  • Stormblade Commander
  • Kara Sloan
  • Stryker 2
  • Kraye
  • Stormlances
  • Gunmage cavalry 
  • Taryn 
  • Katherine Laddermore
Holy crap..... that'll keep me busy for a long long time. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...